Born in Gabrovo. Graduated in Medicine in St. Petersburg as a fellow of the Ministry of Education (1886). Doctor in Ruse, Tarnovo, Varna, and Sofia. Specialized in Internal Diseases and Pediatrics in St. Petersburg (1893) and in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Vienna (1895). Founded midwives’ courses in the Alexandrovska Hospital in Sofia. School doctor in the Sofia Female School (up to 1900). Private practicioner. Donated 0.5 mln. Bulgarian leva to the Tuberculosis Sanatorium in Iskrets and for the establishment of a Tuberculosis children climatic school in her native town, Gabrovo (1921).