Born on November 29, 1914 in the village of Lesnoe, Tighina County, she is a university student at the general medical faculty in Bucharest, then attending the entire “hierarchy of medicine”, being external, internal, then secondary to some prestigious clinics in Bucharest. After graduating from the faculty, she began her professional career as a family physician, and then, during the Second World War, she worked as a military surgeon. For more than half a century (from May 1946 to February 2001), she worked at the USMF “Nicolae Testemitanu” in the Republic of Moldova.
In 1957 she was appointed Chief of Pediatric Surgery Chair, leading it with competence and authority until retirement (1986), and as a professor of the same department until February 2001.
Her valuable scientific activity culminated in two theses: the Doctor of Medical Sciences (1949) and the Doctor of Medical Sciences (1954), supported by the “excellent” qualification. She also had 650 scientific papers published in the country and abroad, 6 monographs, 5 thematic collections, two patents.
She was decorated with: Emeritus physician from MSSR, Emeritus scientist from MSSR, Labor Red Flag Orders, Friendship of Peoples, Order of the Republic, Medal of the International Committee for Peace Defense, Honorary Citizen of Chisinau City (1977), Corresponding member the Academy of Sciences of the USSR and Moldova.