It was created with the financial support of the Armenian Amira Gevorg Papazian in Constantinople (Kumkapι). Yustiane Papazian, the wife of Gevorg Amira, created this foundation consisting of 8 women (Yustiane G. Papazian, Makruhi A Gabamachian, Nektarine Y. Garagashian, Annik G. Gabamachian, Iskuhi A. Perperian,
It was created in Constantinople. The Mezpourian school of the girls was founded in Hisardibi, in 1865. The graduated young ladies and the pupils of higher classes founded the Sanouhiats Foundation with the purpose to create the Mezpoyrian primarily school in one of the Armenian
It was created on March 1, 1875, in Constantinople (Beyoğlu) by the efforts of Catholic Armenian Women. Its purpose was to help people in need, but first of all to take care of the children, helping them to resolve their education problems. The foundation had
It was created in Samatya (in Constantinople). There was a girls’ section attached to the St. Sahakian boys’ school of Samatya. In 1857 thanks to the efforts of Samatya’s Armenian community and the activity of the beneficiaries it was possible to obtain a separate building
It was founded on February 1, 1847 in Hasköy (in Constantinople). It was the first foundation of Armenian women. It was genuine cultural foundation, which aimed to provide education for the girls in Hasköy. With the finances of this foundation it was possible to hire
It was created in April-May, 1866 in Constantinople. The inconsolable condition of the Armenian school both for boys and girls of Icadiye in Üsküdar districts urged the women of this quarter to initiate and carry out the school’s progress. Mrs. Y. Ayvazian, M. Charkhanian, K.
It intended to favor the girls’ school St. Khach of Selimiye district in Constantinople. Its purpose was to take care of the education of the girls. This Foundation did very important reforms in the program of girls’ education. In 1868 the Foundation of Ararat (Araratean
It was founded in Ortaköy district of Constantinople. In 1864 this Foundation created the Foundation of Charitable Women in Ortaköy as well, their purpose was to help women in need and trouble, to give subsidies to the helpless women. The Careful Women patronized the Hripsimiantz
It was founded by the efforts of Catholic Armenian women in Constantinople. It’s first purpose was to organize and patronize the education process of orphan girls and widows, secondly, to support Armenian schools in provinces. In 1892 a girls’ school was opened in Elazığ (Arm.
It was created on May 1, 1879 in Constantinople to educate poor girls. During the reign of Sultan Abdul Hamid II the Foundation was closed, but after the armistice in 1908 the Foundation was opened again. After the armistice in 1918 about 500 orphan girls